SALMON RAFT EMPLOYMENT
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full-time river guides (experience a plus, but not required) [FILLED]
- Full-time shuttle driver (CDL with passenger endorsement required)
- Part-time shop guy/gal (help with food prep, packing for trips, and shop maintenance) [FILLED]
All positions are seasonal, with an approximate start date of June 10, 2017. All river guides are required to attend our Guide Training program – dates and duration are TBD. Details will be announced privately as we get closer to spring/summer.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Current résumé
- Current river log (for guides coming in with past guiding experience)
- Cover letter that describes why you want to work for Salmon Raft
- Minimum two professional references
More specific job descriptions can be obtained during an interview, including time commitment requirements, housing in McCall, pay scale, and what to expect day-to-day. Interviews are conducted over the phone, via Skype, or in person, and will be scheduled upon receiving your application.
Aside from the obvious perk of spending your days on the river (is there a better place to be?), there are tons of benefits to joining our team. Some of these include swag, gear discounts, private trips, and a group of best friends that quickly become your family.
We look forward to growing our team with fun-loving, hard-working, and enthusiastic men and women. Thanks again!
Chris & Lauren